Hunters Estate Agent are truly honoured to be bringing 3 Ambassador Court to the market. Situated on a prominent site along Pembroke Lane and quietly nestled behind high walls offering security and privacy. This superb property offers well-appointed accommodation designed with great taste and flair making it the perfect choice for those seeking a bright and spacious, residence in the heart of Ballsbridge.
Arranged over two levels, a notable feature of this fine property is the large south facing terrace off the living room at first floor level. The property comprises entrance hallway, bright & modern kitchen, guest wc / shower room and two bedrooms. Upstairs there is a large living room, master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, family bathroom and terrace overlooking front garden.
Outside, there is off street parking to the front which is walled and paved which provides privacy and security. The rear garden is also walled and paved granting the owner a low maintenance upkeep.
This stylish pied-a-terre is located on arguably one of Dublin 4's premier mews laneways tucked away off Wellington Road and Pembroke Road within walking distance of the financial and business heart of the city. A variety of schools are close by and both Trinity College and University College Dublin are within easy reach. The area is also home to the wonderful amenity of Herbert Park while the RDS and Aviva Stadium are both within walking distance. Many of south Dublin's top schools are also within its catchment including St Conleths, St Michaels, C.U.S., Muckross Park and Teresians to name but a few. The Luas and Dart lines are both within walking distance while St. Stephen's Green is just a 15/20-minute walk away.
Viewing is essential and highly recommended.
- Elegant 3-bedroom mews residence
- Accommodation extending to approx. 135 sq. m / 1,453 sq. ft.
- Mature rear garden with sunny aspect.
- Presented in pristine condition throughout
- Bright spacious accommodation throughout.
- Wonderful south facing terrace
- Off street parking behind gated entrance.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Tranquil setting convenient to the city centre.
- Walking distance to Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and Ranelagh villages.
- Premier schools within the vicinity.
- Comfortable convenient city centre living.
Energy Performance Indicator: 0.00 kWh/m2/yr
This property was last updated: yesterday morningDo you have questions regarding this property? Contact the landlord directly here
Create a free listing and get contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours.