Please see below and attached videos for a virtual tour of the apartment.
A recently renovated luxury two-bedroom apartment is now available to rent in the Trinity Plaza complex, Tara Street, Dublin 2. This exceptionally well-located, spacious, furnished, two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment is situated on the first floor of this superb complex.
Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, open plan living/dining, fully equipped integrated kitchen, spacious double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a contemporary bathroom. There is the option of one secure parking space that can be included at an additional cost.
This luxury apartment features:
- New contemporary, fully-fitted kitchen with quarts counter tops and integrated high-spec appliances including fridge freezer, oven, cooker, washer/dryer
- High-quality furnishings throughout including chrome finish switches and sockets with USB ports
- Newly tiled bathroom with heated towel rails, large heated mirror, double-head power shower and vanity unit
- Newly intercom system recently installed throughout the building
- New high efficiency heating system installed throughout
- New wooden floors throughout living / kitchen / hall / bedrooms
- New double beds and fitted wardrobes with full length mirrors in each bedroom
- New fire detection systems installed throughout
Trinity Plaza Complex is maintained to an exceptional standard by the excellent management company. The indoor common areas and outdoor communal areas are spacious, clean and modernised and have designated areas for BBQs etc. The Complex also includes secure lock-up for bicycles and communal bins conveniently located on the ground floor.
Trinity Plaza is in an unbeatable location just off Tara Street, with a host of local amenities on the doorstep. Both Grafton Street and O' Connell Street are just a short walk away, providing convenient access to numerous shops, bars, restaurants and cafes. Trinity College, Grand Canal Dock and the IFSC are also easily accessible on foot (5 min walk). Excellent transport links are available nearby including the LUAS from Westmoreland Street (2 min walk), DART from Tara Street Station (3 min walk) and numerous bus routes all providing access beyond the city centre.
Energy Performance Indicator: 0.00 kWh/m2/yr
This property was last updated: 4 days agoDo you have questions regarding this property? Contact the landlord directly here
Create a free listing and get contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours.